Vajracakra

The Forum For Traditional Vajrayāna
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trans cult and children
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:46 am 

DW's Mods are a unified wall against the Trans subject, even when children are involved - sad & disgusting.

Anyway here is a quote on the Trans fad in many schools:

Quote:
Especially pressing is the issue of how to treat children who show signs of transgenderism. Many activists would like to reinforce these behaviors and medically change the course of puberty. But an astonishingly high proportion—about 80 percent—of these kids “desist” once puberty is naturally underway, meaning they end up being fine with their birth gender. (Importantly, though, they usually end up gay or bisexual, not straight.) We’ll put it this way: I would absolutely not do this to my own child, especially given that, as Rod Dreher has been extensively documenting on his blog, transgenderism seems to be something of a fad in schools today.

by Robert VerBruggen, managing editor of The American Conservative.

One other ignored element that could use more attention are the protests by gays and lesbians who see the Trans fad using surgery and drugs to remove future gays and lesbians from their normal course of sexuality.

Nietzsche

Last edited by Nicholas Weeks on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:48 am 

I don't much care what adults do to or with their bodies, but when it comes to kids, well, there should be some limits.

-- Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:53 am 

Malcolm wrote:
I don't much care what adults do to or with their bodies, but when it comes to kids, well, there should be some limits.

Right, if older, well heeled adults (it is an expensive project) want to follow Jenner - fine, but children and teens should be protected.

Here is one mother's efforts to get the school officials to leave her daughter alone and quit pressing the Trans option on her:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/how-to-fight-the-trans-cult/?print=1

Nietzsche

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:57 am 

How about asking kids just starting school about their gender identification, to be recorded on their school records and no doubt available forever? Nuts?:
http://www.itv.com/news/2016-04-20/children-as-young-as-four-asked-to-choose-gender-on-primary-school-form/

मान्त्रिक (Mantrik)

http://khyung.com

My legal UK name today is:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:00 am 

Mantrik wrote:
How about asking kids just starting school about their gender identification, to be recorded on their school records and no doubt available forever? Nuts?:
http://www.itv.com/news/2016-04-20/children-as-young-as-four-asked-to-choose-gender-on-primary-school-form/

So this is spreading to or started in... Britain too :profanityspewing

Nietzsche

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:26 am 

Nicholas Weeks wrote:
Mantrik wrote:

So this is spreading to or started in... Britain too :profanityspewing

Yes, we have the double edged sword - one 'edge' being the drive to be 'politically correct', the other the fact that councils are scared shitless about being sued, in this case maybe for failing to deal properly with gender identification. It all went quiet for a few years, and now the whole gender issue is being hugely active again.
It's not the first time - not so long ago councils decided to have a Chair to control meetings rather than Chairman or Chairwoman, and words like MANagement were banned from use until someone literate explained they were not gender-biased.
See, the USA will come up with something daft and unworkable, will realise, and then ditch it. Meanwhile, Brits will pounce on the idea and keep it for decades because they cannot admit to error.
Next year the ethnicity issues will re-emerge, I have no doubt. I recall the last time, when councils were given cash to ensure all publicity had an 'ethnic balance' (by which they meant shoving in every ethnic group they could into every photograph). I was commanded to include all ethnic groups when working in rural Devon, but we didn't have any black students, one local Chinese kid whose dad owned the restaurant, and a half-black girl who refused to be the 'token black'. We had to borrow a load of pics from a city project! It will no doubt be the same this time with gender - though quite how they will identify all gender types in a pic I don't know...........but maybe they'll give them all T shirts!

मान्त्रिक (Mantrik)

http://khyung.com

My legal UK name today is:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:35 pm 

This is an adult (supposedly) Brit Trans who will get his (oops) pound of flesh:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/30/transgender-files-complaint-with-police-for-being-misgendered/?print=1

Nietzsche

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am 

One example of what parents are dealing with - social media & schools that foster the Trans movement. From 4thwavenow.com

Quote:
This has been a nightmare for me! Extremely stressful! My daughter has delved deeply into this trans thing via internet and social media. She got most of her coaching and support there. She was getting militant with us for calling her the name we gave her or the “incorrect” pronoun. She was begging for hormone blockers and testosterone. I’m going to be getting rid of as much of the social media and internet access that as I can especially YouTube. She had even set up a GoFundMe for donations for her “Top Surgery”! This all happened out of the blue. I should have yanked her out of the public school when I discovered all this last November. My husband tried to set up parental controls, but she bypassed them. Little by little she tries to “pass” as a boy. I try not to make a big deal about it because she is the oppositional type.

I am so disgusted with how the trans thing is being promoted and encouraged by so many people with greedy agendas (i.e. the doctors, politicians). Have not heard much about Caitlin Jenner, Woman of the Year, lately–that sure did not help impressionable young teens. The public schools where I live are letting the kids change their name and gender at school; this policy was implemented by the school board in 2014 with no announcement or information home to the parents. They can go to whatever bathroom they want. I found out that my daughter was using the restroom in the nurses office (no longer using the girls restroom). The school was calling her the new name (and perhaps the new pronoun) without telling or informing me. I was shocked–more and more parents will be going through the same thing. But sadly for the kids, some parents won’t be as skeptical as we are.

She will soon be taking drivers ed because she is turning 15 at the end of November. I am hoping that helps in the way of an extracurricular activity. I will try to find other ways her busy, too.

We do not have any adults I can think of who can make a positive influence. My husband and I have small families who are not close. I hope someone comes into our life. You are right, she ignores the advice of my husband and me.

Thanks for the ideas regarding volunteering. She enjoys young children–so perhaps reading to them would be something she would really like to do.

Nietzsche

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:26 pm 

Malcolm wrote:

:goodpost

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:30 am 

A social worker's long essay on the many dangers youngsters face, even from social transitioning:

https://4thwavenow.com/2016/09/25/layers-of-meaning-a-jungian-analyst-questions-the-identity-model-for-trans-identified-youth/

Nietzsche