Vajracakra

The Forum For Traditional Vajrayāna
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kurukulla sadhana
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 am 

I received a Kurukulla empowerment from Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche several months back which I assume was from the Chokling Tersar cycle. From what I recall, part of the invocation in the sadhana contains the phrase "Namkhai Norbu" which was pretty neat, although it probably wasn't a reference to ChNN.

I tried a few times to contact the dharma centre which organized the event and they said I could buy the sadhana from them but every time I actually went down there they were closed. Does anyone know where to order it online?

Post subject: Re: Kurukulla sadhana
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 pm 

Alvin wrote:
I received a Kurukulla empowerment from Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche several months back which I assume was from the Chokling Tersar cycle. From what I recall, part of the invocation in the sadhana contains the phrase "Namkhai Norbu" which was pretty neat, although it probably wasn't a reference to ChNN.

I tried a few times to contact the dharma centre which organized the event and they said I could buy the sadhana from them but every time I actually went down there they were closed. Does anyone know where to order it online?

Try:

http://shop.gomde.us/index.php?route=in ... on/contact

Best,

ob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:29 pm 

If you can read Tibetan, or are learning, it's there at TBRC, along with the whole Chogling Tersar.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:42 am 

Alvin wrote:

I bought a nice new edition from Gomde Austria this summer. http://www.gomde.de/eng/contact.html They also arrange retreats on this Yidam. It is actually a complete cycle practices belonging to the "zab pa skor bdun" terma.

/magnus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:49 pm 

http://gomdeusa.org/program/kurukulle-practice-weekend/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 pm 

I'm thinking about going to this:
http://gomdeusa.org/program/kurukulle-drupcho-and-uttaratantra-shastra/
or some part of it. Does anyone here have experience with Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche,
or with a drupcho of this type?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:28 am 

Yes, I never done a the Lotus Dakini Drupchen but my guess is that there will be many hours of practice. The sadhana is fantastic but in order to get as much out of the drubcho this summer you should try to do the practice weekend with Lama Gerry and Lama Tsultrim. I heard both of them teach and they are great. I shouldn't worry about the empowerment. I got it recently from both CNR and Chokling Rinpoche so I have no doubt that it will happen if someone request it.

/magnus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 pm 

Will TBRC let dharma practitioners who are learning Tibetan register?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:08 am 

Karma Dondrup Tashi wrote:
Will TBRC let dharma practitioners who are learning Tibetan register?

Yes, it is quite easy to get access. It is a great resource.

/magnus