Vajracakra

The Forum For Traditional Vajrayāna
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Music in the Sky
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:02 pm 

Are you saying Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche was recognized by Chinese authority? Or are you talking about the Dzogchen Tulkus? I am confused by your post.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:04 pm 

She's talking about the candidate currently in PRC-occupied land.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:16 pm 

Ah....got it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:18 am 

Alvin wrote:

Yes. Sorry for the unclear statement.. PRC Dzogchen Monastery... these 'tulkus' were designed by some corrupted Tibetan lamas, who got power, and Chinese. There are many other real tulkus, descovered even long before occupation, so they are old people, but they are just hostages.. cannot say anything. In PRC it is very easy. All of them have families, cousins and relatives etc. so they do not have to be tortured. It is enough to give them warning - little suggestion what would happen to their kinis - to shut them up, and make them participate in the tragic comedy...
so even when unaware Westerners or Asians visit DM in PRC, not in India, they might get nice impression that everything is fine and the monastery is doing well... of course with all "Dzogchen Rinpoche" etc. on the thrones... and fake ones are pretty aware that they are fake... they were not victims of some vicious lamas and Chinese... they conciously participated in the scheme.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:49 am 

Matylda wrote:
Alvin wrote:

Yes. Sorry for the unclear statement.. PRC Dzogchen Monastery... these 'tulkus' were designed by some corrupted Tibetan lamas, who got power, and Chinese. There are many other real tulkus, descovered even long before occupation, so they are old people, but they are just hostages.. cannot say anything. In PRC it is very easy. All of them have families, cousins and relatives etc. so they do not have to be tortured. It is enough to give them warning - little suggestion what would happen to their kinis - to shut them up, and make them participate in the tragic comedy...
so even when unaware Westerners or Asians visit DM in PRC, not in India, they might get nice impression that everything is fine and the monastery is doing well... of course with all "Dzogchen Rinpoche" etc. on the thrones... and fake ones are pretty aware that they are fake... they were not victims of some vicious lamas and Chinese... they conciously participated in the scheme.

The only Dzogchen Rinpoche I know is this one, then I discovered that he was not alone:

http://www.dzogchen.org.in/seventh-dzogchen-rinpoche

मान्त्रिक (Mantrik)

http://khyung.com

My legal UK name today is:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:21 am 

She is not talking about him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:01 am 

Mantrik wrote:
The only Dzogchen Rinpoche I know is this one, then I discovered that he was not alone:

No, no.. of koz not.. this one is a great teacher... however DM in PRC smears him with all kinds of allegations... this is work of Chinese and corrupted lamas from DM... rather sad story and I will not write about it anymore...

Anyway influential family of so-called DR from PRC with great support of Chinese authorities forced their own 'throne-holder'... actually they 'found' many tulkus in this way... many of them were already adults, so they were pretty aware whats up and took part in the game... it was big scandal and scheme.. however since it happened in PRC Westerners and Asians have almost no idea about it. Be sure, those 'lamas' travel around the world...

In response to such abuse Chatral Rinpoche issued a letter.. it was not only about abusing His name...some people from DM did a lot of these things.. even with some success. if you read carefully and you know the situation of DM you find the clues. Asians often speak indirectly... I say more directly now.. but better if I do not say too much..

http://dudjomba.org/declare_eng.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:10 am 

Matylda wrote:
Mantrik wrote:

No, no.. of koz not.. this one is a great teacher... however DM in PRC smears him with all kinds of allegations... this is work of Chinese and corrupted lamas from DM... rather sad story and I will not write about it anymore...

Anyway influential family of so-called DR from PRC with great support of Chinese authorities forced their own 'throne-holder'... actually they 'found' many tulkus in this way... many of them were already adults, so they were pretty aware whats up and took part in the game... it was big scandal and scheme.. however since it happened in PRC Westerners and Asians have almost no idea about it. Be sure, those 'lamas' travel around the world...

In response to such abuse Chatral Rinpoche issued a letter.. it was not only about abusing His name...some people from DM did a lot of these things.. even with some success. if you read carefully and you know the situation of DM you find the clues. Asians often speak indirectly... I say more directly now.. but better if I do not say too much..

http://dudjomba.org/declare_eng.html

Yes, I have received empowerments from 7th Dzogchen Rinpoche, and afterwards was quite confuddled by the existence of at least one more. My first experience of Tibetans was one 'Geshe' Kelsang Gyatso, one of several whose antics should make everyone wary of claims teachers make, or have their disciples make on their behalf. The PRC does keep popping up as a player in these 'dramas of dodgy dealings in dubious dharma'. ;)

मान्त्रिक (Mantrik)

http://khyung.com

My legal UK name today is:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:14 pm 

Mantrik wrote:
Yes, I have received empowerments from 7th Dzogchen Rinpoche, and afterwards was quite confuddled by the existence of at least one more. My first experience of Tibetans was one 'Geshe' Kelsang Gyatso, one of several whose antics should make everyone wary of claims teachers make, or have their disciples make on their behalf. The PRC does keep popping up as a player in these 'dramas of dodgy dealings in dubious dharma'. ;)

Tibetan buddhism had for ages problems with tulkus, recognitions etc. but it somehow worked this or that way... however today in PRC it is a state which controls religions, not only Tibetan buddhism, but also Chinese monks, monasteries etc., through special offices of religious affairs.. and officers who work there are just policemen, representing powerful government, which is not concerned with dharma, or purity of teachings. Tibetan buddhism is only a tool for them to control Tibetan community, and also for building false image of religious freedom. In fact officers from the offices of religious affairs are mostly very arrogant people, in monasteries they act with kind of superiority or bully behavior, and generally are very bad people...

In case of their collaborators, those are more educated Tibetans in robes, who keep power over pretty uneducated population or community... those laypeople are simple, have faith, many are illiterate, and this condition is used to its extreme. Outside it may look impressive, but inside it is completely rotten.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:01 pm 

Hello, bellow is a link where H.H Dalai lama praises Dzogchen monastery, the abbot of Dzogchen monasery and Dzogchen Rinpoche in Tibet. Personally i would like to meet both of them.
https://youtu.be/aFxx9GOdqTk